Saturday, May 23, 2026
Village Voice News
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Letters
  • Global
  • Columns
    • Eye On Guyana
    • Hindsight
    • Lincoln Lewis Speaks
    • Future Notes
    • Blackout
    • From The Desk of Roysdale Forde SC
    • Diplomatic Speak
    • Mark’s Take
    • In the village
    • Mind Your Business
    • Bad & Bold
    • The Voice of Labour
    • The Herbal Section
    • Politics 101 with Dr. David Hinds
    • Talking Dollars & Making Sense
    • Book Review 
  • Education & Technology
  • E-Paper
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Letters
  • Global
  • Columns
    • Eye On Guyana
    • Hindsight
    • Lincoln Lewis Speaks
    • Future Notes
    • Blackout
    • From The Desk of Roysdale Forde SC
    • Diplomatic Speak
    • Mark’s Take
    • In the village
    • Mind Your Business
    • Bad & Bold
    • The Voice of Labour
    • The Herbal Section
    • Politics 101 with Dr. David Hinds
    • Talking Dollars & Making Sense
    • Book Review 
  • Education & Technology
  • E-Paper
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Village Voice News
No Result
View All Result
Home Global

Three Sisters Found Dead At Popular Tourist Beach: ‘They Were My Joy’

Admin by Admin
May 23, 2026
in Global
Photo: Sussex Police

Photo: Sussex Police

0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

(Newsbreak) A family is grieving an unimaginable loss. Three sisters from London have been identified after their bodies were recovered from the waters off Brighton beach earlier this month — and the questions surrounding their deaths remain unanswered.

According to People, Sussex Police identified the women as Jane Adetoro, 36, Christina Walter, 32, and Rebecca Walter, 31 — all from the Uxbridge area of London. Their bodies were discovered near Black Rock beach off Madeira Drive in Brighton during the early morning hours of May 13, after authorities responded to concerns about a person in the water.

READ ALSO

Study Highlights Persistent Gender and Skin-Type Bias in AI Technologies

Non-immigrant visa holders must return to home countries to apply for green cards, Trump administration says

Police say the investigation remains ongoing, but officials have stated there is currently no indication of third-party involvement or criminal activity connected to the deaths.

Authorities are reportedly continuing to review CCTV footage and conduct interviews as they work to determine exactly what happened.

Police are appealing for anyone who may have seen the three women around the Madeira Drive area between 10 pm on Tuesday, May 12, and 5:30 am on Wednesday, May 13, to come forward.

Their father, Joseph, released a tribute through Sussex Police. “Jane, Christina, and Becky were more than daughters to me — they were my joy, my strength, and the beautiful light that filled our family with happiness and love,” he said.

He remembered each daughter individually: Jane for her strength and loving spirit, Christina for her kindness and beautiful heart, and Becky for the warmth and joy she brought everywhere she went.

“The tragedy of losing all three of you has left an emptiness that words cannot heal,” Joseph continued. “Rest peacefully, my precious daughters. You may be gone from our sight, but never from our hearts. Forever loved. Forever missed. Forever remembered.”

Chief Superintendent Adam Hays, Divisional Commander for Brighton and Hove, said the force would “leave no stone unturned” in the investigation and asked the public to give the family privacy as they grieve.

ShareTweetSendShareSend

Related Posts

MIT
Feature

Study Highlights Persistent Gender and Skin-Type Bias in AI Technologies

by Admin
May 23, 2026

Larry Hardesty | MIT News Office-Three commercially released facial-analysis programmes from major technology companies demonstrate both skin-type and gender biases, according to...

Read moreDetails
NBC News photo
Global

Non-immigrant visa holders must return to home countries to apply for green cards, Trump administration says

by Admin
May 23, 2026

By Daniella Silva and Julia Ainsley ((NBC News)- The Trump administration said Friday that people with temporary visas seeking to adjust their...

Read moreDetails
Global

China, U.S. jointly crack cross-border criminal case

by Admin
May 22, 2026

Chinese and U.S. law enforcement authorities have jointly cracked a transnational criminal case involving the trafficking of new psychoactive substances,...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
L-R Former President Donald Ramotar, GTUC General Secretary Lincoln Lewis

Lewis Challenges Ramotar’s Version of Labour Movement’s Role in National Development


EDITOR'S PICK

Kwakwani Secondary School destroyed by fire, August 24, 2025 (HGPTV photo)

Fire Destroys Kwakwani Secondary School

August 24, 2025
Technical Engineer Vinceroy Jordan, APNU MP

‘On the bread line’

June 6, 2021
Representatives of GEA, Farfan & Mendes Limited and SOVENTIX Caribbean S.R.L sign an agreement for hinterland solar power plants

GEA inks agreement with Farfan & Mendes, SOVENTIX for $1B hinterland solar power plants

November 12, 2020
Attorney-at-law Nigel Hughes

AFC Concedes 2025 Elections, Urges Electoral Reform and Accountability

September 9, 2025

© 2024 Village Voice

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Letters
  • Global
  • Columns
    • Eye On Guyana
    • Hindsight
    • Lincoln Lewis Speaks
    • Future Notes
    • Blackout
    • From The Desk of Roysdale Forde SC
    • Diplomatic Speak
    • Mark’s Take
    • In the village
    • Mind Your Business
    • Bad & Bold
    • The Voice of Labour
    • The Herbal Section
    • Politics 101 with Dr. David Hinds
    • Talking Dollars & Making Sense
    • Book Review 
  • Education & Technology
  • E-Paper
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Village Voice