Sunday, August 23, 2026
Village Voice News
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Letters
  • Global
  • Columns
    • Eye On Guyana
    • Hindsight
    • Lincoln Lewis Speaks
    • Future Notes
    • Blackout
    • From The Desk of Roysdale Forde SC
    • Diplomatic Speak
    • Mark’s Take
    • In the village
    • Mind Your Business
    • Bad & Bold
    • The Voice of Labour
    • The Herbal Section
    • Politics 101 with Dr. David Hinds
    • Talking Dollars & Making Sense
    • Book Review 
  • Education & Technology
  • E-Paper
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Letters
  • Global
  • Columns
    • Eye On Guyana
    • Hindsight
    • Lincoln Lewis Speaks
    • Future Notes
    • Blackout
    • From The Desk of Roysdale Forde SC
    • Diplomatic Speak
    • Mark’s Take
    • In the village
    • Mind Your Business
    • Bad & Bold
    • The Voice of Labour
    • The Herbal Section
    • Politics 101 with Dr. David Hinds
    • Talking Dollars & Making Sense
    • Book Review 
  • Education & Technology
  • E-Paper
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Village Voice News
No Result
View All Result
Home Global

Foreign Ministry: 3 wrongfully imprisoned Chinese citizens return from U.S.

Admin by Admin
November 28, 2024
in Global
Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Mao Ning Photo: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Mao Ning Photo: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Three Chinese citizens, who were wrongfully imprisoned by the U.S., have returned to China following unremitting efforts by the Chinese government, Mao Ning, a spokesperson for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, confirmed on Thursday.

In response to a related query, Mao told a regular press briefing that this once again demonstrates that China will never abandon its compatriots and will always be their strong support.

READ ALSO

WHO, Peking University Deepen Health Emergency Cooperation

US Recalls Granola and Outshine Fruit Bars Over Safety Risks

Mao said the Chinese side is always firmly opposed to the U.S. suppressing and persecuting Chinese citizens for political purposes and will take necessary measures to firmly safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese nationals as always.

Noting that a fugitive who had been on the run in the United States for many years was repatriated this time, Mao said it shows no place can forever be a “paradise” for avoiding crimes.

The Chinese government will continue its fugitive repatriation and asset recovery and will pursue every fugitive to the end, said the spokesperson.

Source(s): Xinhua News Agency
ShareTweetSendShareSend

Related Posts

The Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus visits a new Ebola treatment center in Bunia, in the northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, May 31, 2026. /VCG
Global

WHO, Peking University Deepen Health Emergency Cooperation

by Admin
August 23, 2026

The World Health Organisation (WHO) and Peking University have launched a two-year partnership to strengthen global preparedness for health emergencies,...

Read moreDetails
Global

US Recalls Granola and Outshine Fruit Bars Over Safety Risks

by Admin
August 23, 2026

Consumers are being urged to check their cupboards and freezers after two food recalls in the United States involving a...

Read moreDetails
Global

The Night of Fire: When Haiti’s Enslaved Rose and Changed History

by Admin
August 23, 2026

(RootsPreserved) On the night of August 22, 1791, the enslaved people of Saint-Domingue rose up — and lit the fire...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Matthew Nandu

CWI launches innovative India training camp for emerging talent


EDITOR'S PICK

Google photo

Guyana likely to save big on importation of corn, soya & shrimp

June 27, 2024

Rupert Hunter appointed Chief Commercial Officer at Cricket West Indies

September 5, 2024
Professor Dr. Shamir Ally.

AFC’s Dr. Shamir Ally Calls on U.S. to Sanction Corrupt Guyanese Officials

June 9, 2025

National Security Missteps – Opposition Must Be Included In Decisions 

March 2, 2025

© 2024 Village Voice

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Letters
  • Global
  • Columns
    • Eye On Guyana
    • Hindsight
    • Lincoln Lewis Speaks
    • Future Notes
    • Blackout
    • From The Desk of Roysdale Forde SC
    • Diplomatic Speak
    • Mark’s Take
    • In the village
    • Mind Your Business
    • Bad & Bold
    • The Voice of Labour
    • The Herbal Section
    • Politics 101 with Dr. David Hinds
    • Talking Dollars & Making Sense
    • Book Review 
  • Education & Technology
  • E-Paper
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Village Voice