Support Village Voice News With a Donation of Your Choice.
- Dishwashing liquid (blue Dawn is recommended)
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- White vinegar
- Salt (sea salt if you have it)
- Oven cleaner
- Bar Keepers Friend
- Scrubbing pad
- Scouring pad
- Make a thickish paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
- Add a few drops of Dawn.
- Use the scrubbing pad to apply the paste to the bottom of the pan using circular motions.
- Let the paste dry on the pan for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Scrub the pan with the scrubbing pad and a toothbrush.
For caked-on grease, do a pre-soak in vinegar for 30 minutes, rinse then apply the baking soda paste.
Cleaning Clean Burnt Grease From Bottom of Non-Stick Pans With Vinegar
The acid of vinegar is good for getting rid of grease. It’s a simple but effective method for pans that have light browning. Again, this hack works excellent on most pan types.
- Fill the bottom of your sink with straight vinegar, enough to submerge the pan bottom fully.
- Allow it to soap for an hour or so.
- Use the scrubbing pad, a toothbrush, and a bit of Dawn, and water to remove the softened grease.
Source- Home and Garden