Support Village Voice News With a Donation of Your Choice.
An Urgent Need for National Level, Discussions, Debates, and Decisions towards Re-Education, Entrepreneurship, and Financial Literacies, et al
INDO-GUYANESE 3 Keys
- Indo-Guyanese are a “tight nit single group”, from Indian culture, which group grew closer due to indentureship experiences, challenges, and opportunities, in Guyana.
- Indo-Guyanese and their heritage is with competitiveness, pursuits for education and wealth, and most families work many jobs to support education for their children to be Medical Doctors, Engineers, and Wealth Creators.
- Standard Operating Practice for Indians in Guyana, USA and Globally, is for each successful person, there is usually over 10 to 100 families and neighbors, in support.
AFRO-GUYANESE 3 Keys:
- Compared to Indo-Guyanese, Afro-Guyanese is much more divided, and support often given to the successful, in place of those in great need.
- With All Due Respect, have seen that, most Afro-Guyanese have not developed or mastered the skills, attitudes, or capacities to pull up, other Afro-Guyanese when it can be done, instead most impede the progress of other Afro-Guyanese, whom they think is or will be their competitors, for Jobs, Wealth, and Wellbeing.
- With All Due Respect, many Nationalities have also suffered, in many ways, throughout history, and to foster entitlement due to past slavery, may be encouraging many in “false hopes”, in place of maximising current opportunities, including the pooling of resources, for the common good, as was done after slavery with persons purchasing land for villages, jobs creation, food, and economic progress. I do agree with the National African American Reparations Commission’s 10 points Reparations programme.
Honourary Doctorate “H.C.” not “Ph.D.” to Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali, from GURU GOBHIND SINGH INDRAPRASTA UNIVERSITY in NEW DELHI, INDIA, his alma mater. https://fb.watch/h-LsT38Vwx/
Saw, listened, and heard, the January 12, 2023, LIVE, Special Convocation Ceremony for an Honourary Doctorate “H.C”. not an EARNED,” PhD.”, to Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali.
NY Institute of Technology, Engineer Bernard Rollins said, in a Globespan chat, that “Most folks in leadership get an honorary doctorate simply because they either did, promise, or intend to give away something. It’s not about being a scholar.” All Earned Doctorates holders’ scholars will agree 100% with this statement. Bernard has Lived Caste/Cast Out Experiences in Berbice with his families and is a continuing strong advocate for the Alliance for Change Party, AFC, “Race Relations in Guyana: Problems and Solutions” TV/YouTube programs. Bernard is also an ON-SITE EXPERT at Itacha Village, West Bank, Berbice, Guyana.
We are ALL WAITING patiently to see, read and learn on, Dr. Ali’s EARNED UWI Ph.D., DISSERTATION on the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT’s WEBSITE, despite many requests in the Media? why the procrastination? Why the delay? Ali, Mohamed Irfaan, 2019 PhD., Faculty Engineering, Department, Geomatics Engineering and Land Management, UWI Trinidad & Tobago. Dissertation subject, “ Design and Development of an Integrated Land Management Model in Guyana.”
Was reported that Irfaan Ali completed a “One Year Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development and Planning”, at this GGSI University, India, now in its 25th Year, celebrating its Silver Jubilee, with students from 19 Nations, when most Globally Accredited Universities are a minimum of 2 years in class or online with 30 to 48 credits. Is Guru Gobhind Singh Indraprasta University, A Globally Accredited University?
Heard at the Convocation Ceremony a request to President Ali for more Guyanese students to attend this Indian University, this year with their signed MOU. Is this Honourary degree a PAY BACK with 3Fs, Families, Friends, and Favorites (for the benefit of PPPC’s circles), not ALL in Guyana, with its one seat majority in Parliament? President offered 10 Scholarships to poor students to attend this Indian University from his personal resources. Is President Ali, continuing to undermine and downgrade the University of Guyana (UG) now in its 60th Year? Guyanese needs urgent answers, on the PPPC’s continuing marginalisation of the University of Guyana.
NO, NO, NO, His Excellency President Ali is Not Humble, as he said in his acceptance speech. He is Very Loud, Vexatious, and Obnoxious when Guyanese women and men, and especially women, ask him questions during his areas’ visits, and these evidence, can be seen, in numerous videos on the web. Despite all the PRO PPPC media spinners and communicators in various chats, TV and radio programs, the President continues to be a very bad daily experience by half the nation, especially with the latest PPPC actions to the Mocha’s Afro-Guyanese residents.
President Ali 2 years in office, is a negative for Guyana with his daily arrogances, loud voice, hand gestures, facial expressions, body language, vulgar sitting on chairs, which are all attributes of a weak and untrained person, using voice and limbs to intimidate, a “johnny come lately.” On my May 31, 2019, visit to meet His Majesty King Salman, Saudi Arabia, was told they met Minister of Housing Irfaan Ali, received Guyana monies/ coins’ gifts, and their overall impression, was not good, in contrast, when they compared, the style, deportment, and class exhibited by Guyana’s Ambassador Dr. Shamir.
SPORTS MANAGEMENT IN GUYANA
INDIA: The President noted that Guyana is currently working on a plan to position itself as a destination for world cricket. He explained that the country has the services of cricket legend Sir Clive Lloyd and is currently negotiating with a major Indian cricketer in its quest to “position Guyana as the mecca of cricket” in its geographic location, which is close to North America. Is President Dr. Ali copying Visionary Sheik Maktoum of Dubai and the Visionary HH Emirs of QATAR, who are Way Ahead and not stopping, so emulating is a fool’s paradise?
Good Speech, but many in my Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Circles say it is “Guyana’s high hopes without a Proven Track Record on projects completions, On Time and Within Budget.” Is H.E President Ali, fooling India that his one seat majority in a 65 seats Parliament can transform Vision, Plan to Execution for his cricket DREAM? Or is this another 3Fs, Families, Friends, and Favorites plan? (for the benefit of PPPC’s Circles), not ALL in Guyana. Definitely No, when Half the Population is experiencing Racial Division’ actions Daily, and now Mocha residents on their ancestral lands are being made Homeless.
Investors for this plan, will need Feasibilities Studies with ROI, Return on Investment, which the PPPC do not submit, OR discuss with Citizens, Opposition Party and Civil Society. April 16, 2022, former Auditor General Anand Goolsarran, reported in Stabroek News, the PPP/C SIX FAILED PROJECTS, are Skeldon Estate, GPL Infrastructure, E-Government, CJIA Extension, East Coast Demerara Rehabilitation, and Guyana National Broad Band.
7 Better Recommendations For Sports Management In Guyana are as follows:
- To Rebuild, Rehabilitate, And Daily Maintain in good working order, with Funding And Staffing the existing Community Sports Complexes with financial assistance from EXXON and HESS in the community’s outreach programs.
- Will be Smarter And Better For Race Relations For Oil Revenues to be spent for a Start in 2023 for Regions 5 and 6, Multipurpose Stadiums in the names of Roy Fredricks And Alvin Kalicharran, 2 Global Cricketing Giants And Stars. (Bernard Rollins IDEA)
- Approval Of The Kallicharan Street in Port Mourant (for DAD & Sons). We have Chanderpaul Drive in Georgetown. When for Rohan Kanhai Drive; & Clive Lloyd Drive.
- To Build basketball, volleyball, cricket, and football complexes, Which Will Ensure That Sports play an Integral Part In Our Re-Education System.
- To Establish an Accredited Sports Administration Program at University of Guyana.
- To Construct A National Sports Administration Center, Where Every Eligible National Sport Organization can Have An Office with shared administrative functions.
- To Host the CARIFTA Games, and Central American & Caribbean Games.
Al Jazeera: 1 of 2 # 8. The paragraph with Professor Dr. Jacob Opadeyi, is DELETED with Apologies, and paragraph should have included the word, ALLEGED.